Bangladesh earns maximum foreign currency from the textile sector. So, this sector contributes a lot to our national economy. So, this Apparel Merchandising course is effective for fresh textile graduates who are highly interested to start their career in buying house or in the garment factory. In this course merchandising procedure, types of works involved in merchandising, banking terms, commercial activities, qualities of a good merchandiser have been discussed in detail. It will help the freshers to gather basic knowledge regarding apparel merchandising.
What will you learn in the Apparel Merchandising Course?
- Basic concept of merchandising
- Classification of works related to merchandising
- Banking terms
- Commercial activities
- Quality of a good merchandiser
Who is Eligible for the Course?
A fresh textile engineer interested to start job career in buying house or a garment factory is eligible for the course. To complete the course no need of any previous experience.
Specialty of the course
- 12 Lectures in less than 1 hour
- Participation in exam after completion of the course
- Discussion in forum regarding any query
- Certificate from HRDI and Skill.jobs
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Self