Due to this unprecedented pandemic 1.6 billion students have been affected, representing over 91% of all students in the world. Unsurprisingly, demand for online learning has skyrocketed. Considering this situation students should have a few basic skills to start learning through online. They should be able to cope up with this new learning environment confidently. Lack of confidence as an online learner may have caused some psychological or mental imbalance that may result in permanent trauma in the long run. The course is thus especially designed to improve ICT skills for university students and make them ready for their university and career.
Objective of this course:
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Communicate confidently in online using popular digital tools
- Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents.
- Share Drive files easily with their own organization and also others.
- Design properly PowerPoint /Google slides.
- Proactive in teamwork with online documents for eg. Google sheets, Docs, forms.
- Maintain Docs and can present it decoratively.
- Professional in Email communication.
- Take the online survey.
- Make their own Quality Full Assignment Cover page.
- Broadcast any tv show or webinar. Eg. OBS studio.
- Presenting him/herself to the world through their own website eg. Google Sites.
- Make tutorials, edit them with video editing software.
Who is this Course for?
- Anyone who struggles with ICT relevant topics or software.
- People who want to advance professionally
- High School, College, University students, Employee or looking for a job
- And most importantly who are planning to admit in university or just passed the HSC.
ICT Skills for University Students Course Requirements:
- A Stable Internet Connectivity.
- Digital Device: Computer and Smartphone.
Benefits of ICT Skills for University Students Course:
- 12 exclusive lessons
- Self-assessment examination
- Option to discuss problems on the lessons through the course forum
- Certificate of achievement issued with the affiliation of HRDI and Skill Jobs jointly.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2.5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 30
- Assessments Self