ESL Games for English Language Teachers: English language learning is not that much joyful in different types of classrooms such as primary school, mid school and college and also at the university level sometimes. Teachers sometimes focus only on grammar and vocabulary but not the language acquisition. So day by day students who learn English as a second language actually take the English language as something very hard to learn. Also most importantly, the teachers who teach English they don’t enjoy teaching the English language? This can lead to a lack of engagement and motivation for both the students and the teachers. When students don’t see the value in learning English or don’t enjoy the learning process, they are less likely to retain the information and struggle to make progress. On the other hand, when teachers don’t enjoy teaching English, they may not put in as much effort to make the lessons interesting and interactive. This can further discourage students from participating and learning. To overcome this issue, it’s important for teachers to incorporate fun and engaging activities, such as games, into their lessons. These types of activities can make the learning process more enjoyable for both the students and the teachers, which can ultimately lead to better language acquisition and retention.
ESL Games for English Language Teachers Course Objectives:
- Teachers will use the ESL games in language classes.
- Teachers will compare the joyful learning in class.
- Teachers will develop a mindset to make the English language class more interactive and engaging.
- Add values on overall teaching learning of English language
- Reduce the fear of the English language for English language learners
- Develop a strong model for game-based learning for English language learning
Why and how ESL Games for English Language Teachers course is different?
- The whole course is gamified.
- Innovative games for English learning
- Various types of games that make the classroom more fun
- Video contents are experiential and live video
- Human-centric design for designing activity and games
What More to Expect?
- 20 complete lessons more than 1 hour of time
- Quizzes to assess learning from the course
- Option to discuss problems on the lessons through the course forum
- Certificate of achievement issued with the affiliation of HRDI and Skill Jobs
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 262
- Assessments Self