The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web-based software applications. PHP Programming for Beginners course will help you to build your base with PHP.
This tutorial is designed for anyone who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have a basic understanding of computer programming.
PHP Programming for Beginners Course Prerequisites
Before proceeding with this tutorial you should have at least a basic understanding of computer programming, the Internet, and Html + CSS
Here we would like to show the very basics of PHP in a short, simple tutorial you can learn the basic of PHP with this course start learning PHP from now and build your career in PHP
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basic of PHP
- A student with zero knowledge of PHP should take this course
- A student who wants to learn PHP for the first time
PHP Programming for Beginners Course Requirements
- No other requirement everything you need you can find in the course
- we will provide you all the tool
What More to Expect?
- 27 complete lessons within 2 hours of time
- Quizzes to assess learning from the course
- Option to discuss problems on the lessons through the course forum
- Certificate of achievement issued with the affiliation of HRDI and Skill Jobs Jointly.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 Hours
- Language Bengali
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
PHP Conditional Statement and Loop
PHP Array and Function