C is the mother of all other programming languages. Most of the major Programming languages are derived from C. This programming language was developed by Dennis Ritchie to work on the UNIX environment as it was superiorly fast and supported low-level features. This became an X factor for programs developed at that time because of its properties.
Now if you want to learn programming and wanted to start a career in Software engineering or Programming then C is a must for you.
Why this course?
This animated course is best for beginners. In fact, slow learners can get benefits from learning C programming. A student needs to understand every piece of code and that interactive video course will show you how every component works with proper animation. The course can build a strong base of programming language for anyone and also may cover all essential topics from zero to Array.
The objectives of this course:
- Learn how to download and install Code Blocks (Compiler).
- Learn about the basic structure of C programming.
- Students can understand basic data types, variables, and typecasting.
- Learn about commenting in c programming.
- Printing and taking values from users.
- Learn various operators.
- Understanding three different types of conditional statements (simple, ladder, nested)
- Understanding three different types of conditional iteration statements (For loop, while loop, do-while loop).
- Learn how to break and continue a loop.
- Finally, brief knowledge about 1d-array.
Is there any previous knowledge required to enroll in this course?
Who is the course for?
That is an essential course for everyone who is in the department of Computer Science and Engineering/Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering. In fact, those who are interested to learn programming, can enroll in this course. In fact, this can also be helpful for HSC level students as well.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bengali
- Students 7
- Assessments Self