It will be hard to find someone who does not read the news. We all want to know what is happening around us. That is why job opportunity in the field of journalism is increasing every day. To be a good journalist, the first condition is to have a good sense of the news and know how to write news. Introduction to News Writing is developed to assist people, who have an interest in journalism, to understand the basics of news and news writing structure. It will also help the students of journalism to improve their skills in understanding and writing news.
Who is eligible for the Introduction to News Writing course?
- Students of Journalism who wants to improve their news writing skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write news
- Anyone who wants to start their career as a journalist
- Anyone who wants to have preliminary knowledge about news and news writing
Facilities learners will get from this course:
- 9 lessons in one hour
- Self-assessment after completing the course
- Opportunity to participate in Forum Discussion
- Certificates from HRDI and Skill.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bengali
- Students 43
- Assessments Self