Why this course is important?
Interior design has become an essential necessity in modern urban society. Nowadays there are more and more those who realize the true importance of having a space taken care of by specialists, with a presentation comfortable and pleasant for all. Therefore, interior design plays a very important role in our life today, making our lifestyle more modern and stylish. Not only that- it also introduces us to elegance and comfort and helps to raise the functionality in our life. Moreover, interior designers are experts in creating more elegant spaces, improving space efficiency, functional usage of space, lighting effect, color, textures, patterns, scale, size, etc. This course will give learners a basic idea to understand the basics of this discipline and finally enable them to appreciate and make interior design by themselves with theoretical and practical sessions.
Objectives of this course
- Firstly to understand interior design basics
- Developing a deeper understanding of interior designers’ processes
- Also, developing critical thinking and looking skills to understand how designers respond to the environmental, social, and ergonomical issues of their context
- Gaining confidence in looking at and talking about modern and contemporary interior design
- To better comprehend the choices you make about design with respect to expression, identity, and issues
- Finally to understand human factors, human dimensions, drawing techniques, and sustainability.
Who can do this course
Anyone who has
- Basic English skills
- A passion for interior design and decorating is highly recommended
(No need to have any prior experience or skills)
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bengali
- Students 2
- Assessments Self